Friscette - Mage (Arcane)

Postby Frisco » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:03 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... e/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Friscette

2) Class * : Mage

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Arcane

4) What is your age? : 43

5) What is your location and time zone? * : Dallas central

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : Been raiding since WotLK, playing since right after BC came out

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Asked a member of your guild Bloodgaze

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : Was in Rainbow Express on this toon to support a member. My Mains are all on Alexstrasza. Frisco is my main DPS there, Holyfrisco my healer, Contagions my tank. I left because they are dead. The guild, not the member I was supporting lol. My other main guilds, both on Alexstrasza are currently Mystic Legends and the now defunct, but still kinda around, Spirited Shadows.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : Yes, I raid on my mains during those time, not really looking to raid with you guys but a decent guild to park my alt, and to help out where and when I can.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I have 12 lvl 90's Can play most of them well. I am dedicated to Mystic Legends and an officer there but will help you guys when ever I can. You can look my above toons up. I have the Cloak on 3 toons almost done with a 4th and working on a 5th for my healer. I'm a strong believer in Raid awareness is 10 times more important that dps or heals, you can not do anything dead on the ground
Frisco

Class: Mage

Re: Friscette - Mage (Arcane)

Postby Halleck » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:40 pm

I appreciate your interest, Frisco, but we're getting tired of the faction imbalance and will most likely be transferring servers before long.
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Return to Recruiting