looking for a mod

looking for a mod

Postby Wistala » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:52 am

i want to find an addon that would let me bind any macro/ability/emotes anything i can think of to key presses or mouse buttons.

i want something like cast party, but that would benefit all classes

my planned layout for my rogues is as follows

lmb - sinister strike

rmb - backstab/ambush while stealth ( willing to bind abmush to different combination)

mmb - evis

shift + mmb - coldblood

shift +lmb - vanish

and so on, any help would be appreciated

( to clarify, i want the abilities to cast when those buttons are pressed, this can be done by just making macros to cast the spell, but would like something that would skip that step)
Wistala

Class: Monk

Postby Halleck » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:03 am

Uh...unless I'm mistaken, what you are looking for can be found in the "Key Bindings" option, in game. I know I have everything bound to buttons/keys.
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Postby Beren » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:42 am

Pyro wrote:Uh...unless I'm mistaken, what you are looking for can be found in the "Key Bindings" option, in game. I know I have everything bound to buttons/keys.

Mine are setup like this too.
Beren

Postby Wistala » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:45 am

its wholy possible even from playing from teh beginning that ive missed this ;)
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:48 am

after searching through the key bindings interface i was unable to find what i was looking for.

again any help would be appriecaited, im almost to the point where im just going to code it my self
Wistala

Postby Halleck » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:50 pm

Well, you cannot bind anything to your left/right mouse buttons, but everything else is just a matter of binding a spot on one of the various action bars to one of your mouse buttons.

I use an 8-button mouse, and while I need to have several of the buttons bound to keys (f10-f12, to be specific), I have a number of spots on the action bars bound to my mouse, including several shift/alt/control + button combinations. I wouldn't consider binding anything to my right mouse button (if possible), simply because they're so necessary for turning/looking around, whether in pvp or in an instance - even more so for a backstab rogue, I'd imagine, just considering how much I turn to avoid being backstabbed. I guess the left mouse button isn't quite as essential, but I still like being able to see what's incoming.
Halleck
Guild Master

Return to Interface and Macros