New mods for an old players (help plz)

New mods for an old players (help plz)

Postby jore » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:00 pm

I have both recently joined The Mighty Butchers and returned to this fabulous alt world of WOW. Myself and Onaebia have just returned from and overseas deployment with the army after 15 months and are a bit out of the loop on the used moods, and more importantly the ones pertinent for the guild. Though both of us are currently in the guild as a friend status and not 70 yet, eventually we would like to get in on some of the raids if you will have us so that we can do our part. If you all could be so kind as to give some pointers as to where to even find the mods and which are good ones that would be great. I am a holy pally atm (may be respecing to protection soon) and Onaebia is a hunter. BTW thanks again for the invite to the guild.
jore

Re: New mods for an old players (help plz)

Postby Windleaf » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:10 pm

Omen (for watching where people are on aggro)
Deadly Boss Mods
Pally Power (However it is spelled, for organizing pally blessings)
Healbot or Grid+Clique

Those are a few that I would consider key for a raiding paladin. Personally, one of my favorites is ArkInventory. It is an "all-in-one" bag mod that lets you create custom categories, see what is in your bank from anywhere, keep track of what is in your alt banks and inventories (if you want), etc.
Windleaf
Pixie

Class: Druid

Re: New mods for an old players (help plz)

Postby Chev » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:16 pm

If you go prot Tankadin is a good one if you wanna see how often AD saved your ass...also if you wanna see if your uncrushable or not. (for raids)
Chev

Return to Interface and Macros