Postby Gimster21 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:15 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... r/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Gimster

2) What realm are you on? * : Aggramar

3) Class * : Hunter

4) Primary Talent Specialization * : Marksmenship

5) What is your age? : 19

6) What is your location and time zone? * : Eastern Standard Time

7) What is your level of raiding experience? * : I have only done raid finder highmaul and I REALLY want to expand beyond that. Mythic or not.

8) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Trade chat

9) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : I was in the guild Part of The Problem and they merged to another guild and I never got an invite from them.

10) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm to 10:30pm server time. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : These times work for me.

11) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I will do anything I am told to do while raiding I really want to be able to normal and mythic raids. I respect people and I never cause any trouble. I also have Vent if that helps.
Gimster21

Class: Hunter

Re: Gimster - Hunter (Marksmenship)

Postby Halleck » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:37 am

As long as you are willing to do the work needed to improve where you may be lacking, LFR-only experience shouldn't be an issue. One minor note to start with: I don't believe haste is the ideal stat for MM (or any hunter spec), so you may want to look at stat priorities and re-enchant. There are plenty of theorycrafting sites out there, but Icy-Veins is a good place to start.

In any case, your application looks fine. Please contact me or any other officer in-game and we'll send you an invitation!
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Return to Recruiting