Laudlum - Warlock (Destruction)

Postby Brandye976 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:04 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/F ... m/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Laudlum

2) Class * : Warlock

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Destruction

4) What is your age? : 38

5) What is your location and time zone? * : CST

6) What is your level of raiding experience? * : Extensive. I started in MC on Malygos. Raided on Malygos up to Burning Crusade. Transfer to Fizcrank to join friends and family and raided WotLK and Cataclysm there. I felt the game about half way threw Pandaria got fed up with Fizcrank as a whole and rejoined the game recently for the upcoming expansion. I had grown frustrated with the general server. Family had shared the beta experience with me on visits and I liekd what I saw. My original intention was to Xfer off of fizcrank but decided to brows the servers Guild posts first and found yours. I thought I would give this a shot before spending the money to transfer 6 cap leveled characters.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Blizzard forums, fizcrank forums

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : Malygos: The Coven. The guild master was skimming off the guilds efforts selling gold for cash and the guild quickly became vapor after this discovery

My second guild on malygos: Extreemly hard core raid guild. One night I told my 4 year old that daddy was busy wait till after raid..that is what prompted me to move to a server with family and run a guild with them that was casualy serious about raiding content.

Silver Daggers: My favorite guild. Extreemly tight nit very close. Our roster maintained about 20 accounts very successful 10 man guild. The leadership got pregnant and stopped playing the guild quickly dissolved.

Fizcrank: Not much to mention here about fizcrank guilds. I was accpeted in the servers top guild (For the life of me I cant remember the name) But they decided to xfer servers for a better population of talent. I was offered an invitation to the new server but had to decline at the time due to financial reasons.

I remained largely guildless after that for panderia.

I am looking for my silver daggers again on its small scale or larger scale. I enjoyed watching the membership try and give drops to each other when more than one wanted or needed an item. It inevitably lead to the master looter of the night just giving it to one or the other.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm to 10:30pm central. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : I will have no conflicts with this scheduled for the most part. I do work some really odd hours from time to time but extremely rare and for very short periods. I am an electrician and people don't like to sit in the dark while I change how their power is given to them.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I am a 38 year old father of one. My wife plays as well. She is not as interested in raiding as I am at this point but concedes 2-3 nights a week for me to do so since she is in the dame room doing something in game also. Her interest in raiding may or may not change over time.

I love to theory craft about classes and the game mechanics in general no matter what I am playing.

I will be a bit rusty as I have returned and missed out on half a contents worth of changes over the last patch. I adapt and learn quickly. I will tend to research on my own extensively and then theory craft with other people who play the same classes.

I have tanks healers and DPS. I tank on a pally heal on a pally or shammy and RDPS on a lock. I will MDPS from time to time on the shammy but melee DPS is a bit stressful for me and I don't do as well.

I am extremely flexible with playing style spec and mechanics.

It wont be until this weekend some time that I get my interface back to what I want and have read up on some of my classes to get any information that has changed.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Brandye976

Class: Warlock

Re: Laudlum - Warlock (Destruction)

Postby Brandye976 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:19 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... lum/simple

That is a working link the the character.

PLEASE keep in mind my gear will be out dated since I did not do much in the current content and most of what I did do was just LFRaid to pass the time. I am sure my enchants/gems etc are out dated and the stat priorities or spec my not be fine tuned, especialy since this was not what I considered my primary character at the time.
Brandye976

Class: Warlock

Re: Laudlum - Warlock (Destruction)

Postby Craven » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an app. Gear isn't very crucial at this point in game. Please send Cravenn or Halleck a whisper in game and we'll toss you an invite.

Regards,
Cravenn
Craven

Class: Druid

Return to Recruiting