TheIronLeaf - Paladin (Holy)

TheIronLeaf - Paladin (Holy)

Postby TheIronLeaf » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:52 am

1) What is your character name, class, and primary talent specialization? TheIronLeaf, Paladin, Holy

2) What is your age? 19

3) What is your location and time zone? Massachusetts, USA, EST -5 GMT

4) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience pre-MoP, please let us know!
Raided very lightly in BC went more heavily in ICC, was on hiatus for Cata, came back and raided in MoP. I raided with a group of friends with whom I played in ICC. We were never a very hardcore group of raiders, so progression, while important, never superseded having fun. In ICC we topped out at Sindragosa 10m, and prior to that had gotten somewhere around half-way in Naxx. When I came back for MoP they were still around so I ended up running in SoO with them where we got up just to Paragons before I needed to take a break for school.

5) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else?

I decided I'd start playing again for WoD but when I thought about why I wanted to play again I realized that if I wanted to really get into Hardcore raiding I'd need to find another guild to run with, and that would mean finding another server. I was scoping out the server forums on Battlenet and saw the ad Cravenn had posted saying you were recruiting. Thought it sounded like a great fit.

6) What previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?

Used to run in Honor of Elune which became Siege Perilous. It was a small-ish group of players that weren't too hardcore into progression runs. I ended up leaving due to school, but really was sort of tired of the group. They were great people and great friends, but I felt like I couldn't learn anymore from them, and leadership wasn't making growth very easy.

7) We currently raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from approximately 8:00pm to 11:30pm. Are there any real life issues that may affect your availability or attentiveness during raids?

Assuming this is CST it is absolutely not a problem. If it is EST I might not be able to make it to any pre-start requirements. For example, if you start at 8:00pm but require a 7:45 check in I might be rushed to get there on time. I shouldn't ever have to work past 7:00pm EST and getting home shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

8) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.)

I want to learn. I'm not even going to try to pretend I'm the end all be all of world of warcraft skillz. But I want to get better, to learn my role as well as all around skill. Thanks!
TheIronLeaf

Class: Paladin

Re: TheIronLeaf - Paladin (Holy)

Postby Craven » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:16 am

Hi. Thank you for your App. We are building up our roster at the moment and do not have all raid slots finalized. We'd be happy to have you as long as you're aware that raid slots are filled based on performance. Contact Cravenn or Halleck in game and we'll send you a ginvite.

Cravenn
Craven

Class: Druid

Return to Recruiting