Renvala - Hunter (SV)

Postby wizjany » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:14 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... a/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Renvala

2) Class * : Hunter

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : SV

4) What is your age? : 19

5) What is your location and time zone? * : New Jersey, USA, EST

6) What is your level of raiding experience? * : I originally got into raiding very late into WotLK (killed marrowgar), but then stopped playing for 5ish years. Came back into MoP and thanks to the accessibility offered by LFR, I was able to try out what raids were like. Starting using openraid and openqueue to find groups for flex and normals, and killed 10N garry a few weeks ago.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Wowprogress, see also question 10

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : Back in WotLK I was on an RP realm (Sisters of Elune) with my IRL friend (who recruited me) and was in a social guild there. Coming back into MoP, I joined the first lvl 25 that invited me for the perks while I leveled (through cata and mop content). Looking forward, however, I'd like to find a nice raiding guild for WoD (and maybe the last few weeks of MoP to get some heroic/mythic experience in this tier).

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm to 10:30pm central. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : Thursdays work fine for me. I currently have a Wednesday night lab that goes til about 8:30 EST, although that's only this semester and I can probably switch to the Monday session instead if it's an issue.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : Shoutout to Nomi and Hellris, who showed up while I was waiting to kill Warlord Bloodhilt on an alt and indirectly inspiring me to join a guild for raiding.
wizjany

Class: Hunter

Re: Renvala - Hunter (SV)

Postby Halleck » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Sorry for the terribly delayed reply, Renvala. If you are still interested in joining, we would be glad to have you!
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Return to Recruiting