Spacéjam - Paladin (Holy)

Postby Spacejam » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:42 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Aggramar/Spacéjam/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Spacéjam

2) Class * : Paladin

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Holy

4) What is your age? : 17

5) What is your location and time zone? * : Central CA, Pacific Standard Time

6) What is your level of raiding experience? * : At the moment, casual with heroic attempts. I refuse to pug on OR and have had a hard time finding the right team to progress with, but I have heroic experience in previous expansions and farm normal SoO 10+25 on mult. toons.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Recruitment officer posted in trade chat.

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : Horde Deez, The Seventh Seal, The Defiant. All guilds were successful but I always joined late and ended up in team 2 of each, which never failed to break up unexpectedly, hence my frustration with finding the right team.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm to 10:30pm central. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : These times fit right into my schedule and I should have very little to no problem having perfect attendance, one thing I make sure of is consistency.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I've been on Aggramar for going on 7 years and always raided with above-average teams all throughout without getting a crack at a core team that really excelled, so I quit for two years and came back in april. Therefor, I'm still playing catch up and decided to re-roll form prot warrior to Holy Pally recently, so as far as my current heroic progression, it has been on pause. I wouldn't be joining the guild as some 580 on auto pilot, but I'm confident in my ability to become one.
Spacejam

Class: Paladin

Re: Spacéjam - Paladin (Holy)

Postby Halleck » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:20 am

Hello Spacejam,

Your application looks fine, and we could definitely use a reliable holy paladin for Warlords, so just contact any of our officers and we can send you an invitation.

Just to be sure we're on the same page, I want to make sure you know this is for WoD -- or the pre-patch that brings Mythic raids -- so you wouldn't be seeing raid time with our current 10-man roster. Regardless, it should be less than two months before the raid scene changes.
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Return to Recruiting