Skyset - Druid (Resto)

Postby skyset » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:58 am

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... t/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Skyset

2) Class * : Druid

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Resto

4) What is your age? : 21

5) What is your location and time zone? * : Kentucky, EST

6) What is your level of raiding experience? * : Cleared everything on normal and some herioc kills in SoO,

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Forums

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : Chaos Unison, I couldnt make the raid times got really busy and couldnt raid with them.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm to 10:30pm central. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : I shouldn't have a problem with making those times

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : um not that I know of but if you have any questions feel free to ask them :D
skyset

Class: Druid

Re: Skyset - Druid (Resto)

Postby Craven » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:08 am

Hi Skyset. Thank you for your application. Resto druid is one of the few classes that we don't need as we already have 2 very capable and handsome ones.
What are your thoughts on playing a different spec? or maybe a different class if possible as new expansions are a great time to switch classes? Feel free to reach out in game to me or Halleck, our GM, and maybe we can work something out.
Craven

Class: Druid

Return to Recruiting