Flexomega - Warrior (Protection)

Postby Flexomega » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... a/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Flexomega

2) Class * : Warrior

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Protection

4) What is your age? : 16

5) What is your location and time zone? * : New York, Eastern Standard

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : I know the mechanics to most bosses and have completed all of the raids available.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Wowprogressions

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : Based on a True Story, the guild set a specific raid time once a week and I was the only one on to raid, not even the leader was. This happened for a few weeks continuously.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm to 10:30pm central. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : Nope :)

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : The only other thing you should know is that I am a white male with a dream, that one day I too can be in a raiding guild, not one where people slack off, but one that shows patience and affection. I have a dream that all men no matter the color of their character's race or the side of their faction, can one day raid in peace and harmony. I have a dream, that ALL men will one day get together and raid.
Flexomega

Class: Warrior

Re: Flexomega - Warrior (Protection)

Postby Halleck » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:19 am

I'm sorry, Flexomega, but we are not currently in need of another tank. Good luck to you!
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Return to Recruiting