Bbrandon - Paladin (Retribution)

Postby Bbrandon » Sun May 18, 2014 8:09 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... n/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Bbrandon

2) Class * : Paladin

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Retribution

4) What is your age? : 19

5) What is your location and time zone? * : United States- AL

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : Raided in Cataclysm, Mostly Firelands and Dragonsoul (Normal and Heroics). I am currently 13/14N but have been able to get 14/14N on my brothers paladin which is geared less then mine.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : I recently moved from gnomeragon to aggramar and was browsing for a guild to raid with on wowprogression and thought this was a great guild to join.

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : I raided with Knights of Konquest and Apotheosis on Gnomeragon.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm to 10:30pm central. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : I will try my best to reserve those days to raid with the guild. The only thing that could keep me from being able to attend is my job but will try to make arrangements to raid those days.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I get along with people.
Bbrandon

Class: Paladin

Return to Recruiting