Madeus- Retribution Paladin

Madeus- Retribution Paladin

Postby Madeus » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 am

1) What is your character name, class, and primary talent specialization?
Madeus, Paladin, Ret

2) What is your age?

3) What is your location and time zone? (for example: Maryland, USA, EST -5 GMT)
Ohio, USA, easter time zone

4) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience pre-MoP, please let us know!
I started playing in Burning Crusade. I leveled up to level cap by the time Wrath was released. i never got to raid until ICC and it was minimal but it got me into raiding. I started actively raiding in Cata. I raided with some, frankly, not so great guilds that had terrible attendance issues. I left when firelands dropped and raided with a different guild. I ended up downing reg and only a slight amount of heroic. Come Dragon Soul much of the guild xferred off the server and i was left with the shell of a guild. I decided to make a new guild with who was left and started a raid group and I am proud to say we ended the xpac being 8/8H and the number 12 guild on the server. My job required me to work night in mist and i had been out of mist raiding since mogushan vaults (which i cleared on normal).

5) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else?
Wowprogress

6) What previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
Guild Names were Punish, then Guardians, a guild i started on Alterac Mountains before xferring.

7) We currently raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from approximately 8:00pm to 11:30pm. Are there any real life issues that may affect your availability or attentiveness during raids?

Once in a blue moon maybe. For example, if my parents decide to pay a visit, i would let people know in advance i wouldn't be able to attend. but regular attendance is not an issue.
8) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.)

nothing. im brand new to the server so i don't know many people
Madeus

Class: Monk

Return to Recruiting