Daezen - Warlock (Destruction)

Postby Daezen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:15 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... n/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Daezen

2) Class * : Warlock

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Destruction

4) What is your age? : 23

5) What is your location and time zone? * : Michigan/Eastern

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : Cleared ICC in Wrath, Cleared DS in Cata, and I've cleared MSV, most of HoF, Most of Terrace, and over half of ToT (last guilds I was in on Arthas weren't much of raiding guilds) And I've cleared Flex 1, 2, and the first boss in 3.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Seen that you were recruiting in the Guild Recruitment on WoW

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : Knights Creed - Inactive, evolve - not raid active,
and some older guilds that are no longer on server.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : None at the present time.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I don't know any Butchers currently that I am aware of but I am currently a 519 ilvl, I only hit 90 last saturday. I am working extremely hard to gear up the best I can and to maximize my DPS with the help of any websites, or current warlocks in game. All corrective criticism is appreciated and welcomed. Also I am an original Hardcore raider from Vanilla up to LK, so Hardcore raiding is not a problem either :) Thank you for the consideration and look forward to hearing from you all!
Daezen

Class: Shaman

Return to Recruiting