Breakyorself - Warrior (Fury)

Postby Breakyorself » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:53 am

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... f/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Breakyorself

2) Class * : Warrior

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Fury

4) What is your age? : 17

5) What is your location and time zone? * : Colorado - Mountain Time

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : MoP: I've cleared all raids throught LFR(Multiple Times).
Cata: None.
Wrath: I've cleared the 10 man versions of some raids like ICC and Ulduar.
Crusade: Cleared 3-4 of the raids on 10 man.
Vanilla: None.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Another Website

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : Midnight Brew Crew, and I left, because I had recently hit 90 and wasn't ready to raid, so I decided to help my friends level their guild while getting gear and experience for raiding. Also, Achelios Crisium, because I finished helping my friends level it, and need a new guild to raid with.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : I should have no conflicts.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I may only have LFR experience in MoP raids, but I'm willing and ready to move forward.
Edit: Also, my gear isn't all socketed and enchanted, because I'm planning on getting new and better gear very soon(within a few hours), and I don't want to waste gold on items I'll shortly replace.
Breakyorself

Class: Warlock

Re: Breakyorself - Warrior (Fury)

Postby Halleck » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:04 am

Sorry, Breakyorself, but we do not need any more melee currently.

Just incidentally, if you're applying to other raiding guilds, it might be worth your while to put in some work/money towards valor and crafted gear if you aren't having any luck in this tier of LFR -- your gear is below the level of the average LFR raider.
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Return to Recruiting