Oinkums - Monk (Mistweaver)

Postby Chestislav » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:10 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... s/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Oinkums

2) Class * : Monk

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Mistweaver

4) What is your age? : 14

5) What is your location and time zone? * : California | Pacific Time

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : I do not have much experience pre-MoP, however I have ran ICC if that means anything to you. I have done most raids in LFR but obviously that's easy mode.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : I saw it on the World of Warcraft fourms

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : I was in this guild before but I didn't raid so I was kicked out. I wish to come back.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : No not really. Possibly I could be eating dinner at this time but I can usually just eat later.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : So, I feel like the worst thing on my application is the fact that I am 14. I hope this does not affect my chance to get in. I could of lied and said some stupid age but I decided not to. Thank you for reading!

EDIT; I would Like to add, I am leveling a Lock to hopefully raid with as well.
Chestislav

Class: Shaman

Re: Oinkums - Monk (Mistweaver)

Postby Halleck » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm sorry Oinkums, but due to your age, prior attendance, and performance in the one raid you were in, we must decline your application. Good luck to you!
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Return to Recruiting