Fredx - Warrior (Titan's Grip dps)

Postby Fredx » Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... x/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Fredx

2) Class * : Warrior

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Titan's Grip dps

4) What is your age? : 21

5) What is your location and time zone? * : Trinidad and Tobago

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : was doing normal ds raid did part of fireland raid and completed bastion of twilight during pre-mop

right now I'm ilvl 510 grinding heroic scenarios in open raid and Heroic ToT to get the heroic sha weapon

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : browsing lf Guilds and you guys one of the few guilds left in Arthas that does ToT raids weekly

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : 1.BUNNIES WITH LASERS from early cata left because at the time they were not doing any raids and I needed to get stronger gear so I left without being in a guild and was pugging for ds raids.
2. Spiteful Vengeance meet them at later no one was interested after mop expansion came out but I was still there. Then at 5.2 still nobody was planning any rights so I used openraid
3. Ghost of war came the core group members left at 5.3 so I'm here

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : My time is flexible anytime except in the morning as in day time

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : highest dps in my guild with ghost of war and spiteful vengeance reference pinky lee and katiera lazyresto
I have 16/16 exp in normal raids in mop thanks to openraid. Gonna do ToES heroic this week on heroic raids. I know the mechanics of throne of thunder kind inside out I just never went to do the raid
Fredx

Class: Warlock

Re: Fredx - Warrior (Titan's Grip dps)

Postby Halleck » Thu May 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Thank you for your interest, Fredx, but we're back to 10-mans and already have far too much melee DPS. :(
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Return to Recruiting