Lickmytotemz - Shaman (Elemental)

Postby K1W1x » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:09 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... z/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Lickmytotemz

2) Class * : Shaman

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Elemental

4) What is your age? : 20

5) What is your location and time zone? * : Eastern Time

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : Some Firelands and Blackwing Decent in Cata, mainly 4/8* Heroic Dragonsoul.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : WowProgress

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : Core group of Rainbow Express(GnomoSexual), still here but interested in leaving if I have somewhere else to go. Looking to get away from drama.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : Work, I can change my availability though.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I was a resto/ele shaman back in Cata but I'm currently a feral druid in MoP, Squawk, 490ilvl 1/10 in ToT, if I switched guilds I'd be willing to raid with that too if needed.
K1W1x

Class: Druid

Re: Lickmytotemz - Shaman (Elemental)

Postby Warlinker » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:25 pm

just a quick question, i see you lacking some gear, that's no issue for us, we mostly require people that have brains, know their class and they move out of fire, in our case water, poison, frost orbs and avoid linker at all time.

But also your app looks good, i'll tell one of the officers or halleck to give a check :), then we can go from there ^_^
Warlinker

Class: Monk

Re: Lickmytotemz - Shaman (Elemental)

Postby K1W1x » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Yeah, you guys are doing 25 man Vaults and/or HoF correct? I've been running them with the core group of Rainbow Express as a feral druid so I know the fights and if there is anything to learn I'll learn it. My shaman was my main back in Cataclysm but I have only gotten it to 90 about a month ago and I've been unlucky with LFR drops. x] I've ran the raid once or twice with my shaman but it was with an alt group that never really finished the raid.
But thank you. :]
K1W1x

Class: Druid

Return to Recruiting