Vandar Fury Warrior

Vandar Fury Warrior

Postby Cromius » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 pm

1) What is your character name? * : Vàndar http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... dar/simple

2) Class * : Warrior

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Fury

4) What is your age? : 23

5) What is your location and time zone? * : West Coast.. Pacific Standard Time

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : raided BC up until BT, Wrath With SECURITY all HM and normal raids until cata then casually came back after a break during cata and joined MOP, have done all LFR as of now thats about it.

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Cravenn post in trade lol..

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? :well i had Been in The Butchers as Cromius, Holy Paladin. in BC at that time, SECURITY i had been in Wrath/Cata Until they Ceased raiding at the end of Cata.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : i should not have a problem with those times.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : no
Last edited by Cromius on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cromius

Re: Vandar Fury Warrior

Postby Halleck » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:22 am

I seem to recall you being with us before, gearing up, and then selling your account...?
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Postby Beren » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 am

Halleck wrote:I seem to recall you being with us before, gearing up, and then selling your account...?

That's what I remember too.
Beren

Class: Warrior

Postby Cromius » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 pm

i promise you i did not sell my account, it was hacked and taken. then blizzard froze it so i could not get it back.
i'm just really here to try and raid with the butchers again i had a great time all those years ago and i would like that experience again. the account i'm playing atm i had since that point after, i had made this one and had been playing since that time in BC.
Cromius

Return to Recruiting