Khajit - Warrior (Fury)

Postby Khajit » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:43 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... t/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Khajit

2) Class * : Warrior

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Fury

4) What is your age? : 19

5) What is your location and time zone? * : Central Standard Time

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : Me and my neighbors ran a raiding guild in Wrath, but didn't get much to far, seeing as we were younger then. No experience as of now in Panderia

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : wowprogress.com

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : The guild i was in for much of my WoW career was with friends, then we started to raid. After starting back up again about two weeks ago, I am in a guild currently that has no real potential of progression. I will stay until i find a guild willing to accept me.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : Absolutely not. I am only scheduled until about 5 when i work.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I'm a hardcore gamer, and love computers. I've been wanting to get into progression for quite a while now, but haven't been willing to fly the coupe from my friends, but the time has arrived. Have mic (obviously for raiding) and love talking and chatting with guild members even when out of raids.
Khajit

Class: Warlock

Re: Khajit - Warrior (Fury)

Postby Halleck » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:40 am

Thank you for your application, Khajit. While your gear is a little lacking right now, I assume you're working on it, so I won't go by that. We would be glad to bring you into the guild and see what you can do!

With 5.2 coming soon, we're pushing to kill the Sha of Fear right now, so I can't guarantee a raid spot right away, but if you continue work on your gear (which should be all the more doable with the increased drop rates in the current LFRs with 5.2) and get raid-ready, we'll be glad to have you in our raids.

Just contact Cravenn, Zenair, Nomi, Windleaf, or me in-game and we can send you a guild invitation!
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Return to Recruiting