Warmsoda - Druid (Boomkin)

Postby Afs » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:17 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... a/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Warmsoda

2) Class * : Druid

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Boomkin

4) What is your age? : 23

5) What is your location and time zone? * : New York, EST

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : 0/6 MSV
3/6 HoF
2/4 Toes

Haven't really had the time to raid with my old work schedule, just got a new one that has me getting out at 6pm est

Cata ; Cleared all back in cata, proof on cata main (Afs-Stormrage)

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Trade chat

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : NvM (Arthas) - Wanted more progression, officers didn't take raids seriously, would hop on alts during progression raids so they can get the gear they wanted for their alts.

No Reprieve (Magtheridon) - Computer broke down right before MoP was launched, was their MT/Ret pally, would of still continue to raid with them if the guild had not fallen apart

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : None what so ever.

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : I was actually in Butchers in BC as a friend rank lol, I did kara with you guys and the first 3 of BT on my pally Afs. Ashimaru (priest was in the guild at the time) was a friend that invited.
Afs

Class: Druid

Re: Warmsoda - Druid (Boomkin)

Postby Craven » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Thank you for the app, it looks good. Contact me, Halleck, Windloeaf or Zenair for a ginvite
Craven

Class: Druid

Re: Warmsoda - Druid (Boomkin)

Postby Zenair » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:53 pm

already in the guild =)
Zenair

Class: Priest

Return to Recruiting