Dragoonforce - Mage (Arcane)

Dragoonforce - Mage (Arcane)

Postby Sexykiller » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:37 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... e/advanced

1) What is your character name? * : Dragoonforce

2) Class * : Mage

3) Primary Talent Specialization * : Arcane

4) What is your age? : 38

5) What is your location and time zone? * : UTC/GMT -06:00 (CST)

6) What is your level of raiding experience? If you have experience experience pre-MoP, please let us know! * : I think in fine , i have like 5 years and i think i have a good experience in harder raids like BT , ICC, and DS .

7) How did you learn that we were recruiting? Another website? Word of mouth? Something else? : Trade chat.

8) What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? : in Mop i was on Nexis and Spiteful Vengeance but i leave because they don't raid and to low people , and they just lie.And bad tanks.

9) We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 11:30pm eastern. Do you have any conflicts that may affect your availability or attentiveness during these times? * : No i play everyday.(like 7:30 to 12:00 pm ).

10) If there is anything else you think we should see or know when reviewing your application, please tell us here. (e.g. Any Butchers that may be able to vouch for you, etc.) : Sorry to be so stupid, but I know I can be a great player, and also caught me at a bad time when you just hurt, but if you allow me to show what I can do, I will not disappoint again and sorry for waste your time on me. Thank you. , I do this because it's a great guild that I like because they are serious people. Plz give me another chance, dont make me cry :(
Sexykiller

Class: Mage

Return to Recruiting