Rage Winterchill Down!

Re: Rage Winterchill Down!

Postby Windleaf » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:39 pm

Nomi wrote:
It didn't even occur to me that you were healing, but I'm glad of it! We needed the help :)

I'm hurt that you didn't notice my HoTs. :( I was the only one there capable of casting them! Lifebloom, rejuvenation, regrowth...mine, all mine.
Windleaf
Pixie

Class: Druid

Postby Nomi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:43 pm

Windleaf wrote:I'm hurt that you didn't notice my HoTs. :( I was the only one there capable of casting them! Lifebloom, rejuvenation, regrowth...mine, all mine.

I don't see HoTs on my UI, just debuffs that I can dispel. And I was a little busy madly healing ice bolt targets (more often than not in vain)!
Nomi

Class: Priest

Postby Dana » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Getting your [Medallion of the Alliance]'s will help out a bunch, a bit less raid healing needed.
Dana

Postby Nomi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:46 pm

Dana wrote:Getting your [Medallion of the Alliance]'s will help out a bunch, a bit less raid healing needed.

I think someone mentioned that during the fight -- so that does in fact break that nasty icebolt? If so, I best get off my butt!
Nomi

Postby Windleaf » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:49 pm

Nomi wrote:
Dana wrote:Getting your [Medallion of the Alliance]'s will help out a bunch, a bit less raid healing needed.

I think someone mentioned that during the fight -- so that does in fact break that nasty icebolt? If so, I best get off my butt!

Me again! I mentioned it several times. Man, you completely tuned me out Nomi. I am more hurt than ever. Though, while I had mine equipped, my reaction when hit by the ice bolt was too slow.
Windleaf
Pixie

Postby Nomi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:53 pm

Windleaf wrote:Me again! I mentioned it several times. Man, you completely tuned me out Nomi. I am more hurt than ever. Though, while I had mine equipped, my reaction when hit by the ice bolt was too slow.

I heard you, I just didn't catch what it could be used on. For some reason the only thing I could think of was that it'd let you get out of the Frost Nova, which is why I mentioned that you can't get D&D at the same time -- I thought someone was saying we needed to clear the Nova or we could get D&D'd easily. Now it makes a lot more sense.
Nomi

Postby Dana » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:45 pm

Nomi wrote:

Yes, it removes Icebolt. Make sure everyone gets the Medallion before you get to Archimonde as well. While its kinda "optional" for Rage, its an absolute must for Archimonde.
Dana

Postby Windleaf » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Dana wrote:Yes, it removes Icebolt. Make sure everyone gets the Medallion before you get to Archimonde as well. While its kinda "optional" for Rage, its an absolute must for Archimonde.

Most of us do read the strats and have friends that we listened to as they learned some of these bosses. Everyone was told to get the Medallion a while ago. Also, we were well aware that Rage Winterchill needed to be killed for BT attunement. Here again, we had friends and knew that would not be an issue. So Kael + Vashj down, and we were ready for MH and BT. Thank you for the input though.
Windleaf
Pixie

Postby Halleck » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Nomi wrote:
Windleaf wrote:Me again! I mentioned it several times. Man, you completely tuned me out Nomi. I am more hurt than ever. Though, while I had mine equipped, my reaction when hit by the ice bolt was too slow.

I heard you, I just didn't catch what it could be used on. For some reason the only thing I could think of was that it'd let you get out of the Frost Nova, which is why I mentioned that you can't get D&D at the same time -- I thought someone was saying we needed to clear the Nova or we could get D&D'd easily. Now it makes a lot more sense.

That's what I thought you were saying, too, Wind, or I would've suggested that everyone equip it, too.
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Postby Dana » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Windleaf wrote:
Dana wrote:Yes, it removes Icebolt. Make sure everyone gets the Medallion before you get to Archimonde as well. While its kinda "optional" for Rage, its an absolute must for Archimonde.

Most of us do read the strats and have friends that we listened to as they learned some of these bosses. Everyone was told to get the Medallion a while ago. Also, we were well aware that Rage Winterchill needed to be killed for BT attunement. Here again, we had friends and knew that would not be an issue. So Kael + Vashj down, and we were ready for MH and BT. Thank you for the input though.

rawr? just answering a question.
Dana

Postby Windleaf » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Halleck wrote:That's what I thought you were saying, too, Wind, or I would've suggested that everyone equip it, too.

*Sigh* Sorry, I didn't realize you guys thought I was talking about frost nova (which I didn't really notice much at all). I thought we were talking about the same thing and wondered why you guys completely ignored/dismissed my suggestion to use pvp trinkets to get out of that killer ice bolt. That does explain why someone asked about whether druids could shapeshift out of it. I didn't think shapeshifiting had anything to do with an ice bolt, and I didn't see why it was particularly relevant if one person in the raid could shapeshift out of frost nova since it was the ice bolt that was killing people, not frost nova! :)
Windleaf
Pixie

Previous

Return to Announcements