Guys...I want to ask a question IMPORTANT!!!

Postby TS_Everlast » Mon Mar 18, 2002 8:50 pm

Well as you know {T§} Doesnt practcie GR much....Well i think im going to drop us from the rumble ladder...And if i do this and its ok with everyone I would like to ask you If I could join your squad.
TS_Everlast

Postby TS_Everlast » Mon Mar 18, 2002 8:53 pm

Ohhhh another thing I was still going to stay on {T§} For Df2 and dflw if thats ok..
TS_Everlast

Postby Beren » Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:48 pm

Everlast, while we would like for you to be on «ß», we don't allow members to belong to more than one squad, the same as TS. We practice a lot and we don't want our squad taking "second fiddle" to another squad. Rip Claw made the same request when we formed and I told him the same thing.

One of our rules, posted in our Private Forum was borrowed and paraphrased, (stolen is too harsh! LOL), from our friends at BOTA states:

"Be loyal to the Butchers. No man can serve two masters. Having dual memberships directly undercuts possible tournament competition. If members choose between teams in tournament competition, they would be feared by both teams. Loyalty must be unconditional. Choose wisely." :sad:
Beren

Class: Warrior

Postby TS_Everlast » Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:59 pm

I understand I dont think im gonan leave anyway :smile: I talked to mix a while and me him and raider practiced a little bit tonight.I was just kinda ticked that no one was practicing or anything else when we need to get beter. Wish us luck against GiJoe and CL
TS_Everlast

Postby Halleck » Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:16 am

Good luck!
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Postby Xil » Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:19 pm

Ya GL {T§} :grin:
Xil
The Undecided

Return to General Discussion