Last Night Scrimmage

Postby Frosty » Fri Mar 15, 2002 8:17 am

Butchers,

What happened last night shouldn't have happened. We all know that {T§} has a reputation of Sportsmanship, and we didn't show it very well. I was not trying to insult you guys in game play. I thought you had your sensors and spots set up well to pick guys off easily. Our squad did not know, apparently what sensors were, and assumed you all were cheating. I did not mean to insult you guys during game play, it was just frustration of not having RW working and cooperation of my squad, in many ways. I wanted to play different maps, because it would have benefitted both squads, but everyone else didn't and I didn't know what they were talking about since I wasn't on RW. I know that if you guys do not ever want to do that again, clearly understood. We bluffed and we take all the blame. We are hoping we can still keep your guys' respect as much of respect we have for you all although we didn't show it.

I have one thing to say. I would like to compliment all of you on your posititions, of sensors and camping spots. I was not trying to criticize you all because you camp, but trying to get my squad to realize to make you guys come to us, but you guys played well, and knew what you were doing. Keep it up guys.

I am still hoping we can do a scrimmage again sometime, if you all are still willing. We WILL play different maps, I don't know why they wanted that same map.

Sorry about last night guys,

CatNap
Frosty

Postby Halleck » Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:21 am

Thank you for your apology Catnap.

Your guys should know better than to think we were cheating...
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Postby Bigguy » Sat Mar 16, 2002 10:01 am

Yes, thank you Cat. I was still alive when most of these things were said, so I didn't see them either - but I was particularly surprised that Ever seemed to think we were doing something wrong. We played with you guys for a couple years - you know how we feel about cheating.

If a member of the Butchers is caught cheating, the membership is over PERIOD.

Good luck in the future! :scream:
Bigguy
BANNED

Postby Beren » Sat Mar 16, 2002 11:41 pm

Thank you for the apology, Catnap.

If you recall, it was I that came up with the slogan "If you cheat to win you have already lost", and that is how I will always feel.

If anyone should be apologizing, it should be Mixanik. He made baseless accusations and as a Council Member of {T§}, he should definitely know better than that. I realize that it is frustrating to lose, but it happens. Mix, I would suggest that you play the game more so that you are familiar with it before you go running your mouth! :flame:

{T§}, good luck in the future.
Beren

Class: Warrior

Return to General Discussion