Random Ad's in Forum

Random Ad's in Forum

Postby Carixie » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Hey so I am always popping on the forums to see if anyone has posted something interesting and I have noticed an increase in these random posts by people trying to direct us to different websites or to sell us things. I don't know if there is anything more you can do to prevent this Halleck, since I know there are already safeguards embedded to prevent computerized posts, but it would be nice to not see new posts pop up that end up being useless :)
Carixie

Class: Mage

Re: Random Ad's in Forum

Postby Craven » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 am

Well that's what we get for Halleck trying to buy v1agra online :P
Craven

Class: Druid

Postby Halleck » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 am

I agree with you, Carixie, and I'm trying to do something about it.
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Postby Craven » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Oh and one more thing, Carixie baby come back, we miss you. We're also one short of being classified as a Canadian guild.
Craven

Postby Carixie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:58 pm

lol well it is certainly temping to try my hand at a monk and replace you as a healer Cravenn, but I just feel I should be focusing my time into my studies. I don't know how long this feeling I have will last though...I am getting into a groove I may just say screw it to the studying and assignments, we will see once midterms hit :)
Carixie

Class: Mage

Postby Digitalis » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:22 pm

I'll start playing again this week as well, to swell our Canadian ranks. Have been busy with friends and was kinda waiting for the zones to clear out a bit to get started so the ganking might not be as horrific
Digitalis

Class: Shaman

Postby Craven » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 am

Carixie wrote:lol well it is certainly temping to try my hand at a monk and replace you as a healer Cravenn

Az already beat you to the punch, and as you know there can only be one, unless you're a druid or a priest, of which we have 8 active ppl so far, so 2 more and we're starting our own guild, we just need to come up with a name for the guild, i was thinking something along the lines of "The Craveners", witty isn't it :P
Either way we're still mageless, so get ur ass back online once ur midterms are over.
Craven

Postby Craven » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 am

Digitalis wrote:I'll start playing again this week as well, to swell our Canadian ranks. Have been busy with friends and was kinda waiting for the zones to clear out a bit to get started so the ganking might not be as horrific

You're missing out on some fun times doing dungeons achievements with your brother and his wife. We're hoping to get the meta soon :D
Craven

Postby Halleck » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Craven wrote:Either way we're still mageless

Unless Digi... well, levels Digi. He was playing his shaman at my request, and now either should work with the buff changes.

Not to say we don't miss you, Carixie -- we do!
Halleck
Guild Master

Postby Beren » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:54 am

Still no room for another warrior?
Beren

Postby Craven » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:55 pm

There's always room for another warrior, especially since the one we have seems to be prone to hand injuries. (i heard that his wife beats him, but who knows)
Craven

Postby Beren » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Craven wrote:There's always room for another warrior

I've been told otherwise. :(
Beren

Postby Halleck » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 am

It's just hard to say. Supposedly they'll be making things better for melee here in Mists, but I haven't seen the first tier of raids yet to know for sure. They keep adding more and more melee classes, so one can hope.

Either way, as long as I'm able to rotate the raid roster without hurting anyone's feelings, we've got room -- and I think it has always been me not wanting to have people rotate; I think most everyone is fine with it, otherwise.
Halleck
Guild Master

Postby Nomi » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Halleck wrote:It's just hard to say. Supposedly they'll be making things better for melee here in Mists, but I haven't seen the first tier of raids yet to know for sure. They keep adding more and more melee classes, so one can hope.

Either way, as long as I'm able to rotate the raid roster without hurting anyone's feelings, we've got room -- and I think it has always been me not wanting to have people rotate; I think most everyone is fine with it, otherwise.

Rotating has always been fine me with. Ideally, we'd know ahead of time so you don't have to block the time off in case you are needed. But that's always been problematic since people sometimes don't even answer the calendar at all!

On that note, you can update your response to calendar invites through the mobile armory -- its actually pretty cool! I don't know if you can do it on the website, but if you can, that's another option.
Nomi

Class: Priest

Postby Bloodgaze » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm pretty sure people don't have a problem with a rotating roster, but it'd be nice to keep the same lineup as much as possible atleast for a lockout. This way benched raiders can try to get into a pug. Obviously the needs of the raid always come first, but benching one dps for another dps to make encounters slightly easier when it's not needed messes up both peoples lockouts.
Bloodgaze

Next

Return to General Discussion