It's 2010, what's changed since Ernieboy last logged?

It's 2010, what's changed since Ernieboy last logged?

Postby Ernieboy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Wow, so much has changed but I still check the forums for some reason. I know you all miss me because I am the most important person you know, I just want you to know that it's ok to miss me. That is all.

Ernie.
Ernieboy

Re: It's 2010, what's changed since Ernieboy last logged?

Postby Nomi » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Ernieboy wrote:Wow, so much has changed but I still check the forums for some reason. I know you all miss me because I am the most important person you know, I just want you to know that it's ok to miss me. That is all.

Hey Ernie! Good to hear from you again!
Nomi

Class: Priest

Postby Ernieboy » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Hey Nomi, how is life treating you? It appears you are still leveling alts (grats on Sethos hitting 80, you gonna level up in Cat?) What other games are you playing? Interestingly enough I have started LOTR since it went free to play (of course you are gimped unless you pay cash for cash items /shrug but it's still nice to level a character again in a WoW-like setting)
Ernieboy

Postby Nomi » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Ernieboy wrote:Hey Nomi, how is life treating you? It appears you are still leveling alts (grats on Sethos hitting 80, you gonna level up in Cat?) What other games are you playing? Interestingly enough I have started LOTR since it went free to play (of course you are gimped unless you pay cash for cash items /shrug but it's still nice to level a character again in a WoW-like setting)

Life's pretty good, I can't complain -- hope its doing fine by you!

I've also got Gnommy (mage) & Dyrge (DK) at 80, with Thunderclap (druid) at 63 and climbing. I'll undoubtedly level most of them to 85 when the time comes, probably Thunderclap first since I plan on making him my herbalism/mining farmer.

I'm also planning on deleting & recreating my warrior as worgen & paladin as a dwarf so I can get the full leveling experience in Cataclysm :) It'll be fun to go 1-85 and see all the new stuff!
Nomi

Postby Amrita » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Ernie all you do these days is clutter up my Facebook newsfeed with accounting hw status updates!! Hehe still <3 you though. 3rd year of law school is killing me so I avoid talking about it lol. Did you guys see there's a release date for cataclysm.
Amrita

Postby Ernieboy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Well.. accounting homework is killing me (I have upped my study habits tremendously... ok thats an understatement cause compared to last semester one study hour is a huge upgrade ;) )

I was looking at the Cata release cause I was talking to Zilaana about it and he is excited (I think Kiley is transferring to his server?). The changes are a bit too much for me, makes me almost happy I quit playing but when I talk to some of my friends and they tell me that they are just 10/11 or however many heroics there are I always say "IF my guild was doing it, we would have finished a long time ago" :D Butcher for life!
Ernieboy

Postby Amrita » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:40 pm

I'm still on the fence about whether I want to play this one. This is the first expansion that I don't really feel all that excited about. I feel like it would ruin all the nostalgia from the original game. But if a lot of people comes back I'd definitely give it a go.
Amrita

Postby Beren » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:59 pm

The 4.0 patch was released today, so you can get a feel for the game before Cataclysm is released. :)
Beren

Class: Warrior

Postby Nomi » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:58 am

Beren wrote:The 4.0 patch was released today, so you can get a feel for the game before Cataclysm is released. :)

Good LORD druids are OP while leveling. I was playing in Bladefist and Feral Charge + whatever that talent is that gets me a free feral-version-of-ambush lets me two or three shot any mob my level. That's pretty crazy. And apparently Feral druids are 'a little on the low side for DPS' according to GC...so this will get better? :)
Nomi

Return to General Discussion