Arthas petition.

Arthas petition.

Postby Homieg » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 pm

a friend of mine got a little fed up with the arthas realm always having problems and having more downtime than most other realms. he created an online petition and posted it on the arthas realm forums and plans on sending it to blizzard when he gets enough sigs. im not sure how well this plan of his will work but if anyone wants to sign it heres the link to the thread were he posted it.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 4632&sid=1
Homieg

Re: Arthas petition.

Postby Halleck » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:45 pm

I fail to see what this will accomplish. Let them know that people are unsatisfied with Arthas? They'd have to be fools to not know that already! Anyone playing their main on the server is pissed, and rightfully so, but that doesn't mean they will fix the problem in (what we would consider) a timely manner.

Heck, even if people quit the game over the server issues, it would have to be a mass exodus for them to take notice. Let's face it, unless this continues for weeks to come, nothing will occur to cause Blizzard to take any real notice.
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Postby Proteuss » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 am

the thread your friend started has been deleted from the forums. looks like blizz doesn't like that sort of thing..
Proteuss

Postby Nomi » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:15 am

Homieg wrote:a friend of mine got a little fed up with the arthas realm always having problems and having more downtime than most other realms. he created an online petition and posted it on the arthas realm forums and plans on sending it to blizzard when he gets enough sigs. im not sure how well this plan of his will work but if anyone wants to sign it heres the link to the thread were he posted it.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 4632&sid=1

The problem is, it's not Arthas. It's the whole battlegroup. Hell, it's several battlegroups. Ruin, Nightfall, a few others. I'm guessing they're all running in the same data center and something they're all sharing is causing the issues. It's probably been there a while but has passed unnoticed because populations were tapering off a little in the time before the expansion. Now that 3.0 has landed, populations have probably quadrupled and suddenly the bad hardware is overloaded and causing trouble.

To re-iterate: it's not Arthas. There was a thread in Customer Service on our recent woes and it included a lot of servers, including Argent Dawn & Mal'Ganis.
Nomi

Class: Priest

Postby Bigguy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:47 am

Yeah, Nomi, after I left the raid group I logged out, when I attempted to re-log the queue was 300. When is the last time you saw that?
Bigguy
BANNED

Return to General Discussion