Just Screwing Around And What Did I Find????

Just Screwing Around And What Did I Find????

Postby TS_Sivad » Sat May 17, 2008 1:50 am

The Butchers still alive and kicking. Miss you guys and hope all is well. Big changes in my life, I'm married and have a 9 mo. old son........ oh did I mention I have this at the age of 47?? And some of you guys thought I was sane!
TS_Sivad

Re: Just Screwing Around And What Did I Find????

Postby Bigguy » Sat May 17, 2008 8:16 am

Hey Sivad! Glad to hear things are going well - married for 4 years here, too - and we're the same age, lol. No kids - we're waiting until we're mature, probably around age 70.

We're still here, just switched to the most addictive damned game that ever existed!
Bigguy
BANNED

Postby Druina » Sat May 17, 2008 10:51 am

Bigguy wrote:Hey Sivad! Glad to hear things are going well - married for 4 years here, too - and we're the same age, lol. No kids - we're waiting until we're mature, probably around age 70.

We're still here, just switched to the most addictive damned game that ever existed!

Umm Bigguy, I am younger than you, much younger, you made your bride sound old there, you shall pay! :x

Hi Sivad, it's pleasure to meet you, grats on the marriage and the baby :)
Druina

Class: Druid

Postby Beren » Sat May 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey Sivad, good to hear from you. Late congrats on your marriage and child!

I've tried to do a search for a lot of the TS guys and the only one that I can find any record of is Kong on the DEA site. :(

We still talk about the DF2 days with TS and AGSN. :)
Beren

Class: Warrior

Postby TS_Sivad » Sun May 18, 2008 12:38 am

I think about the good ole days also. Really screwed up when we decided to get "serious" about the game we loved. Do any of you guys play shooters anymore or do you just stick to WoW? BTW Razor, I owe you an apology for the BS in the past and just want ya to know I miss ya.
TS_Sivad

Postby Bigguy » Sun May 18, 2008 6:34 am

Beren is Razor, btw - we play FPS every now and then but not too often. In my case usually AA.
Bigguy
BANNED

Postby Beren » Sun May 18, 2008 8:43 am

TS_Sivad wrote:I think about the good ole days also. Really screwed up when we decided to get "serious" about the game we loved. Do any of you guys play shooters anymore or do you just stick to WoW? BTW Razor, I owe you an apology for the BS in the past and just want ya to know I miss ya.

No problem Sivad, that's long in the past. We sometimes play COD4 for fun and occasionally play America's Army too. That is still, hands down, the best combat squad simulation ever created.

Pyro and I are now heavily into airsoft, and the America's Army tactics that we developed for matches carries over well. Our airsoft team dominates! :D
Beren

Postby TS_Sivad » Wed May 21, 2008 10:48 pm

I have no doubt that any team you guys put together will dominate, Pyro was a terror in the zone. I'm going to have surgery tomorrow ( 5-22 ) and as soon as I'm up to it I would love to get with you guys in CoD4 for a little fun. Biggy I'm down right giddy to see you still playing. You guys are some of my fondest* memories.

* fondest.........would that actually be a word?
TS_Sivad

Postby TS_Sivad » Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Guess its time for my yearly post LOL. Hope all is well with everyone. Just reinstalled some of the old favs and playing again, this time just for fun. Miss you guys, Peace out.
TS_Sivad

Postby Beren » Tue May 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Sivad! Good to hear from you! Strange, but I was just thinking of you today. One of the questions on Cash Cab was regarding Beale Street and I remember you talking to me about it...

We're still wrapped up in WoW but I'll be downloading America's Army 3.0 when it is released this summer!
Beren

Postby Bigguy » Wed May 13, 2009 6:56 am

Hey Sivad, good to hear from you!
Bigguy
BANNED

Postby TS_Sivad » Wed May 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Yeah, Beale St was great if you like the Blues. I'll keep tabs on AA 3.0 and try to meet up with you guys to play.
TS_Sivad

Return to General Discussion