Is anyone playing TBC Classic?

Is anyone playing TBC Classic?

Postby BethHedge » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:22 pm

Hey!
Currently playing on Westfall server. Haven't logged into Retail in a long time. Just wondering if anyone is playing and raiding SSC/TK/MH/BT. I remember joining the guild towards the beginning of progression in BT. My second run into BT with The Butchers, I remember I accidentally BoP'd Halleck during the Bloodboil fight. I was sure I was gonna get g'kicked, but managed to hang on to my guild tag! Anyways, the guild I'm in now has just started SSC/TK, so we are a little behind. I actually met Beren during an SSC pug run back in 2007/2008'ish. Alot of good times back then and I'm really enjoying the nostalgia of revisiting and conquering the older raid content. Hope everyone is doing well!

-BethHedge
Holy Paladin - The Butchers
BethHedge

Class: Paladin

Re: Is anyone playing TBC Classic?

Postby Halleck » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:36 am

Wow, I had completely forgotten about that moment at Bloodboil. Truth be told, I still don't remember it, but I'll take your word for it! Maybe that was the source of the "/cancelaura Blessing of Protection" in my taunt macro. I *do* remember you as one of the best paladins we had in the guild across the years, for what it's worth.

Sadly, I have no idea if anyone is still playing, much less where they would be found. I don't think I've even stopped by the forums in nearly a year, though, so I suppose I'm not the best source. Part of me wants to play again -- I actually mentioned it to Windleaf last night -- but it would be a bad idea for me. Raiding was always my goal in WoW, and I simply don't have the time.
Halleck
Guild Master

Class: Warrior

Postby BethHedge » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:01 pm

Good to hear from you Halleck! Honestly didn't know if anyone would see my message.

You had me remove BoP from my bars..lol. And yes, I think I was most likely the reason for that cancelaura macro! Too funny. (was not at the time!) I have met so many people in this game since 2004. Been in a handful of really big guilds. The Butchers were a stand out guild for me. I think raiding in TBC content just brought it all back to me and it's why I came here. I appreciated the time and effort it took to get 25 people working together to complete a goal. Was very rewarding and I'm rediscovering that again.

I'm on the WestFall server, guild name is From Ashes. My toon is Liljellybean (don't ask, was my daughters toon)

Take Care Halleck!

-BethHedge
Holy Paladin
The Butchers
BethHedge

Postby Shecast » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:53 pm

i played tbc classic just for a short period. have been on retail a decent amount.

nice to see people still gaming.
Shecast

Postby whang » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:26 pm

Wayyy late to the party here but, Shayazi and I play on Grobbulus.
whang

Postby BethHedge » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:57 am

Got the Undying achieve yesterday in Naxx 10. I think Ulduar will be released in January. Can't wait!
Attachments
theundying.jpg
BethHedge

Postby BethHedge » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:57 am

Just got Sarth + 3 drakes today. Of The Nightfall achieve
Only thing left is 25 The Immortal.
Attachments
thenightfall.jpg
BethHedge

Postby BethHedge » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:32 pm

10-man Yogg-saron down! We are only 2 weeks into Ulduar and have cleared the content on 10-man. I feel like we suffered so much longer to get to that point back in the day. On 25-man, we are working on Vezax. We'll probably be another 2-3 weeks out before clearing.
Attachments
yoggsaron.jpg
BethHedge

Postby Beren » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:14 pm

That's pretty cool BethHedge! It would be fun to be playing Classic again.
Beren

Class: Warrior

Postby BethHedge » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:19 am

Yogg Saron 25 down. This was weeks ago, just forgot to post. Currently I have 19 Fragments towards the 30 needed for the legendary mace.
Attachments
yoggsaron25.jpg
BethHedge

Postby BethHedge » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:21 am

Our 1st Algalon 10 attempt. You only have an hour to get this boss down. Only got him to about 65% last week but I think we'll get him in the next couple weeks.
Attachments
algalon10attempt.jpg
BethHedge

Postby BethHedge » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:26 am

Also, good to hear from you Beren! I believe you originally recruited me to The Butchers back in the day. I think we met in an SSC pug. I haven't logged into Retail in a very long time, but last time I did, Nomi was still GM and I would see him on occasionally.
BethHedge

Postby Bloodgaze » Thu May 04, 2023 10:42 pm

Whoa, cool to see this forum still semi-active. Glad I got a random hankering to check in. How ya'll been?
Bloodgaze

Postby BethHedge » Tue May 30, 2023 9:10 am

Legendary achieved a few weeks ago, Algalon 10 down and ToC release incoming on 06/22. We have all the hardmodes for 10 down but only a few for 25's. Problems keeping a full roster of 25 raiders now that it's almost Summer. Vacations and some burnout hurting attendance. Looking forward to ICC, but ToC/Onyxia raids feel a little meh to me. Still have quite a few BiS items to collect from Ulduar yet.
Attachments
legendary.jpg
BethHedge

Postby BethHedge » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:25 pm

Finally downed Lich King on 10 man last week. On 25 man we've cleared up thru Sindragosa. We've cleared alot of heroics on 10 man and slowly working thru 25. Also, I've started a toon on the Wild Growth server for Season of Discovery wow classic.
Attachments
image.png
BethHedge

Return to General Discussion